Subject: Re: [OMPI users] "Sorry! You were supposed to get help about..."
From: Alex L. (alex_mlists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-20 10:59:20

"rpm -q -f ..." tells me that the files came from RedHat's
openmpi-1.2.3-1 RPM package which is distributed with this RHEL 4 U6
release. Of course i can (and will) report this to RedHat, and waite for
their bug fix. But for the fast way: without moving any files through the
filesystem is there any way to tell OMPI where the files are, anyone ?

Thanks in advance, Alex.