Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ROMIO of OpenMPI
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-18 03:42:57

On 02:22 Sun 18 May , Davi Vercillo C. Garcia wrote:
> I want to know if OpenMPI has a ROMIO implementation build-in. I
> compiled and installed the last version of OpenMPI and I didn't use
> any option on configuration step to enable this.

From the configure script:

> gentryx_at_wintermute ~/ompi-trunk $ ./configure --help
> [snip]
> Default is to use the internal component system and its specially
> modified version of ROMIO
> [snip]

I guess this counts as yes. ;-) But you can disable it with configure,
if you want to.

Cheers!
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!