Subject: Re: [OMPI users] (no subject)
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 21:40:45

Sorry this message escaped for so long it got buried in my INBOX. The
problem you're seeing might be related to one we just answered about a
similar situation:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2008/05/5657.php

See if using the pml_ob1_use_early_completion flag works for you.

On Apr 30, 2008, at 7:05 AM, Gabriele FATIGATI wrote:

> Hi,
> i tried to run SkaMPI benchmark on IBM-BladeCenterLS21-BCX system
> with 256 processors, but test has stopped on "AlltoAll-length"
> routine, with count=8192 for some reasons.
>
> I have launched test with:
> --mca btl_openib_eager_limit 1024
>
> Same tests with 128 processor or less, have finished successful.
>
> Different values of eager limit dont' solve the problem. Thanks in
> advance.
> Gabriele Fatigati
>
> CINECA Systems & Tecnologies Department
>
> Supercomputing Group
>
> Via Magnanelli 6/3, Casalecchio di Reno (BO) Italy
>
> www.cineca.it Tel: 39 051 6171722
>
> g.fatigati_at_[hidden]

Cisco Systems