Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [OMPI devel] OpenMPI-v1.3.1 Tentatives dates release eversion
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-09 08:03:13

On May 9, 2008, at 12:58 AM, Mukesh K Srivastava wrote:

> What is the tentatives release dates for OpenMPI-v1.3.1?

Please don't CC both mailing lists on future replies to this thread;
one or the other would be fine; thanks!

Brad Benton and George Bosilca are the release managers for the v1.3
series. They're maintaining a wiki for the v1.3 series here:

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/milestone/Open%20MPI%201.3

We're [finally] darn near feature complete, meaning that we talked
this week about branching for v1.3 next week. Then assume that we'll
test and debug for about 2 months after that.

These are total SWAG's, of course...

Cisco Systems