Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with AlltoAll routine
From: Brad Benton (bradford.benton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-06 22:30:17

Hello Gabriele,

To help track down this problem, could I ask you to take a look at the Open
MPI "Getting Help" page?
  http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

In particular, if you could collect and send the information requested on
that page to the list, it will help us to better understand your
configuration and how others might reproduce the problem.

Thanks & Regards,
--Brad

Brad Benton
IBM