Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Install BLACS and ScaLAPACK on Leopard
From: Doug Reeder (dlr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-01 11:57:51

Linwei,

mpif.h is the include file for fortran programs to use openmpi. The
apple version does not support fortran. If you want to use openmpi
from fortran you will need to install a version of openmpi that
supports fortran, this will install mpif.h. I suggest you install the
new version in a different directory than the apple version ( use --
prefix in the openmpi configure command). You will also need to
remove the apple version or rename the openmpi include and library
files so that the linker can find your new, fortran supporting version.

Doug Reeder