Subject: [OMPI users] Fwd: mpicc does not link against Fortran libraries? Withdrawn
From: Barry Smith (bsmith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-25 21:10:26

    A smarter colleague then I, has reminded me that is very difficult
to obtain all the
Fortran libraries and linker options that would be needed to allow the
mpicc compiler to
also link against the MPI fortran libraries successfully. I therefor
withdraw my
original question?

    Barry

Begin forwarded message: