Subject: Re: [OMPI users] install intel mac with Laopard
From: Doug Reeder (dlr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 13:12:06

Jeff,

I don't know if it there is a way to capture the "not of required
architecture" response and add it to the error message. I agree that
the current error message captures the problem in broad terms and
points to the config.log file. It is just not very specific. If the
architecture problem can't be added to the error message then I
think we are stuck with what we have. If that is the case is it
worthwhile to add this to the FAQ for building openmpi.

Doug