Subject: Re: [OMPI users] install intel mac with Laopard
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 12:24:59

There are so many special errors that are compiler and operating
system dependent that there is no way to handle each of them
specifically. And even if it was possible, I will not use autoconf if
the resulting configure file was 100MB ...

Additionally, I think the error message is more than clear. It clearly
state that the problem is coming from a mismatch between the CFLAGS
and FFLAGS. There is even a hint that one has to look in config.log to
find the real cause...

   george.