Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problems with program-execution with OpenMPI: Orted: command not found
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-22 08:56:51

FWIW, you might not want to comment out this line, but rather move up
any OMPI setup to *before* this line (so that it is processed both
during interactive and non-interactive logins).

The check for a non/interactive login may well be there for a reason;
there may well be things past that line that are really only suitable
for interactive logins. YMMV.

Cisco Systems