Subject: Re: [OMPI users] configuring with --enable-mpi-profile option
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 11:30:39

I think you're expect something that the MPI profiling interface is
not supposed to provide you. There is no tool to dump or print any
profile information by default (and it is not mandated by the
standard). What this option does, is compile the profiling interface
(as defined by the MPI standard) allowing external tools to gather
information about the MPI application.

But you need an extra tool.

   george.