Subject: [OMPI users] submitted job stops
From: Danesh Daroui (Danesh.D_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-08 15:58:03

Hi all,

I had posted a message about my problem and I did all solutions but the
problem is not solved it. The problem is that
I have installed Open-MPI on three machines (1 master+2 slaves). When I
submit a job to master I can see that
"orted" daemon is launched on all machines (by running "top" on all
machines) but all "orted" daemons terminate after
few seconds and nothing will happen. First I thought that it can be
because remote machines can not launch "orted" but
now I am sure that it can be run on all machines without problem. Any
suggestion?

D.