Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun script and the SYNCLOC option
From: brian janus (brian.janus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-06 15:02:15

Brock,

Thanks much for the quick reply and information. I thought I might have been
in the wrong place. :) After a google search for that list, I came up with
several options. Do you happen to have a site URL or other link for the list
your talking about? I want to make sure I'm on the right list

Thanks very much! :)

Brian.