Subject: [OMPI users] Introduce myself.
From: Davi Vercillo C. Garcia (davivercillo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-05 21:00:56

HI all,

My name is Davi Vercillo and I'm from Brazil. I'm starting right now
to study MPI and I'll use the implementation of OpenMPI for this. I
want to know if there is a kind of "MPI for Dummies" that I can find
in Internet. Another thing that I would like to know is what the
diference with others implementations of MPI like MPICH, MPI-2, etc.

PS: Sorry about my english.

--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro