Subject: Re: [OMPI users] setup of a basic system on RHEL or Fedora
From: Elvedin Trnjanin (trnja001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-04 14:05:16

I neglected to consider that. My apologies to Terry Frankcombe
<AAAE_at_display@62_at_5641> as he was correct. Now I have a follow up
question; how do we set the non-interactive path on a per user basis?
Although the shell used is my default bash, it seems my .bashrc or
.bash_login are not read in non-interactive mode.