Subject: Re: [OMPI users] setup of a basic system on RHEL or Fedora
From: trnja001_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-04-03 23:41:38

OpenMPI does not use PATH, at least not by default (or my default).

Node 1:
PATH=/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/elvedin/bin

Node 2:
PATH=/home/elvedin/mpi/ompi/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/lib/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

Binary "endian" is in /home/elvedin/mpi/ompi/bin of node 2 (as defined in
PATH) and in /home/elvedin/ of node 1. Running from node 1 with "mpirun -np
2 -machinefile (has node1,node2 in it) endian" -

Failed to find the following executable:

Host: node2
Executable: endian