Subject: Re: [OMPI users] remote host not accessible
From: Doug Reeder (dlr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 17:29:52

Danesh,

The filesystem physically on the master, specifically including the
directory where you are running the open-mpi program, should be NFS
mounted by the slave machines. The absolute path name should be the
same on all machines. I don't know if that will fix your problem but
we had to do thaqt on our linux clusters and os x clusters.

Doug