Subject: Re: [OMPI users] remote host not accessible
From: Danesh Daroui (Danesh.D_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 17:22:47

You mean I should mount NFS filesystems of slave machine on master so
their disks can be accessed from a mount point on master? In that cases,
what moint point on master
shoud it be? Should I configure open-MPI about this mount point? Can't
it work without mounting? I think it should work since the processes are
locally run via SSH on remote machines.

D.