Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Begginers question: why does this program
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-18 08:48:51

On Mar 18, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Giovani Faccin wrote:

> Yep, setting the card manually did not solve it.

I would not think that it would. Generally, if OMPI can't figure out
your network configuration, it'll be an "all or nothing" kind of
failure. The fact that your program runs for a long while and then
eventually stalls indicates that OMPI was likely able to figure out
your network config ok.

> I'm compiling the pre-release version now. Let's see if it works.

Good.

Cisco Systems