Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI-2 Supported on Open MPI 1.2.5?
From: Jeff Pummill (jpummil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-11 22:42:00

Haha, yeah we found out about that one when trying to run Linpack with
threaded BLAS implementations.

On the MPI-2 note, anyone running MATLAB and the parallel toolkit under
Open MPI? They are unreasonably obscure about what MPI they need
although I do believe they need MPI-2 functions.

If it will work with Open MPI, and is not a nightmare to set up, I may
try it as some of my users would be elated. If there are excessive
problems, I may opt for SciLab which is supposed to be an "equivalent"
and open source.

Jeff F. Pummill
Senior Linux Cluster Administrator
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
(479) 575 - 4590
http://hpc.uark.edu

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and
practice. But in practice, there is!" /-- anonymous/