Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem: openmpi using lam
From: Justus Schwabedal (justus.schwabedal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-09 17:39:33

I got it. The answer I was looking for was: lam deamons are
not in use anymore. mpirun does everything byitself as soon
as all the path variables are set up correctly. However, what
are the openIB and uDAPL warnings good for? E.g:

"
libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.
[0,1,1]: OpenIB on host neutrino was unable to find any HCAs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.
[0,1,1]: uDAPL on host neutrino was unable to find any NICs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.
"
Yours, Justus