Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problems Compiling gfortran on mac os-x 10.5.3
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-05 07:04:22

Also be sure that you're running *your* copy of Open MPI. Note that
Leopard ships with an Open MPI installed in /usr/bin that does not
have Fortran enabled:

% uname -a
Darwin <myhostname> 9.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.2.0: Tue Feb 5
16:13:22 PST 2008; root:xnu-1228.3.13~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
% /usr/bin/ompi_info | grep fortran
       Fortran77 bindings: no
       Fortran90 bindings: no
  Fortran90 bindings size: na