Subject: Re: [OMPI users] -prefix option to mpirun.
From: Ashley Pittman (apittman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-04 11:49:50

That looks like just what I need, thank you for the quick response.

The closest I could find in the FAQ is this entry which has a broken
link to the second entry.

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#mpirun-prefix

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=mpi-aps#why-no-rpath

I need to avoid modifying ld.so.conf or setting up aliases so openmpi
can be properly loaded and unloaded with the modules command.

Ashley,