Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ScaLapack and BLACS on Leopard
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-03 07:34:17

What kind of system lib errors are you seeing and do you have a stack
trace? Note, I was trying something similar with Solaris and 64-bit on
a SPARC machine and was seeing segv's inside the MPI Library due to a
pointer being passed through an integer (thus dropping the upper 32
bits). Funny thing is it all works under Solaris on AMD64 or IA-64
platforms.

--td