Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Can't get OPENMPI to run parallel job with Myrinet/GM
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-19 18:01:35

Tom,

Here is how I configured Open MPI. It's mostly the default
configuration ...

../../ompi-trunk/configure --prefix=/nfs/home/bosilca/opt/unstable/fog/
fast --disable-debug --enable-picky --with-platform=optimized --
disable-mpi-cxx --disable-mpi-f90 --enable-mpi-f77 --disable-mpi-
profiling --with-gm=/opt/gm -enable-visibility

No specific arguments were required to run the tests. You can force
the GM BTL by using "--mca btl gm,self" or "--mca btl gm,sm,self" if
you need shared memory.

   george.