Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Can't get OPENMPI to run parallel job with Myrinet/GM
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-14 22:18:30

I run a full testing on the GM with 1.2.5 and with the trunk. Both of
them run to completion without any errors.

Moreover, the error message only say that one of the processes was
terminated, which usually means that something bad happened somewhere
else, and the runtime decided to terminate the whole job. This might
be a segfault, an abort. Without more information it will be difficult
to help or to offer any advice..

   george.