Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error with Vprotocol pessimist
From: Thomas Ropars (tropars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-30 04:43:42

After running autogen.sh, the file opal/libltdl/loaders/dlopen.c doesn't
exist and more generally the directory opal/libltdl/loaders/ doesn't exist.
That's why I need to add the RTLD_GLOBAL flag after running autogen.sh.

I'm using the following version of the autotools.

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
automake (GNU automake) 1.10
libtoolize (GNU libtool) 1.5.22

Thomas