Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error with Vprotocol pessimist
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-29 17:54:52

We are testing for a specific line when looking for this patch:

             test ! -z "`grep 'filename, LT_LAZY_OR_NOW' opal/libltdl/
loaders/dlopen.c`"; then

If this line is different in your dlopen.c, then it doesn't find it
and therefore autogen.sh doesn't patch it.

Did you already patch dlopen.c, perchance, or is your original
dlopen.c different than this?

Cisco Systems