Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error with Vprotocol pessimist
From: Thomas Ropars (tropars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-29 09:35:24

I've solved the problem by adding the flag RTLD_GLOBAL in the call to
dlopen() in function "sys_dl_open (loader_data, filename)"
(opal/libltdl/ltdl.c)

It seems that I need this flag. However when I run autogen.sh, I get the
following:
** Adjusting libltdl for OMPI :-(
  ++ patching for argz bugfix in libtool 1.5
     -- your libtool doesn't need this! yay!
  ++ patching 64-bit OS X bug in ltmain.sh
     -- your libtool doesn't need this! yay!
  ++ RTLD_GLOBAL in libltdl
     -- your libltdl doesn't need this! yay!

Thomas