Subject: Re: [OMPI users] compilation with intel fortran compiller problem
From: Mostyn Lewis (Mostyn.Lewis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-26 14:57:54

Yes, Intel 10.0 (and some say 10.1) have this problem with gcc 4.2.X (which
it is using) - it works with 4.1.2 as in SuSE SLES 10.

A workaround is to include in your flags (CXXFLAGS, presumably), the following:

-D "__sync_fetch_and_add(ptr,addend)=_InterlockedExchangeAdd(const_cast<void*>(reinterpret_cast<volatile void*>(ptr)), addend)"

Regards,
Mostyn