Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mixed myrinet/non-myrinet nodes
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-15 10:01:58

This case actually works. We run into it few days ago, when we
discovered that one of the compute nodes in a cluster didn't get his
Myrinet card installed properly ... The performance were horrible but
the application run to completion.

You will have to use the following flags: --mca pml ob1 --mca btl
mx,tcp,self

   george.