Subject: [OMPI users] openib problems
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-10 14:33:28

We just updated rhel4 a few days back and now we get the following
errors when trying to run on infiniband nodes with openmpi-1.2.3 and
openmpi-1.2.0

[0,1,1]: OpenIB on host nyx397 was unable to find any HCAs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.

libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for /
sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs0
libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for /
sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs0
Has anyone ever seen this error before?  We are not that
knowledgeable in infiniband so any help would be great.
Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]
(734)936-1985