Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI v1.2.5 released
From: Warner Yuen (wyuen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 15:50:09

Thanks to Brian Barrett, I was able to get through some ugly Intel
compiler bugs during the configure script. I now have OMPI v1.2.5
running nicely under Mac OSX v10.5 Leopard!

However, I have a question about hostfiles. I would like to manually
launch MPI jobs from my headnode, but I don't want the jobs to run on
the head node. In LAM/MPI I could add a "hostname schedule=no" to the
hostfile, is there an equivalent in OpenMPI? I'm sure this has come up
before, but I couldn't find an answer in the archives.

Thanks,

-Warner

Warner Yuen
Scientific Computing Consultant