Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Tracing the library using gdb and xterm
From: Krishna Chaitanya (kris.c1986_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-03 04:54:38

Hi Rolf,
            Thanks for that. There is still one minor problem, though. The
xwindow is getting spawned on the remote machine and not on my local
machine. It now looks like,
mpirun --prefix /usr/local -hostfile machines -x DISPLAY -x PATH -np 2
xterm -e gdb peruse_ex1
            Please let me know what i can do to have it displayed on my
machine. I have the DISPLAY variable set to 0.0 on both the machines and I
am ssh-ing into the other machine by using the -X switch.

Thanks,
Krishna Chaitanya

--
In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity