Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Torque and OpenMPI 1.2
From: Adams, Brian M (briadam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-19 17:07:23

Ralph,

Thanks for the clarification as I'm dealing with workarounds for this at
Sandia as well...

I might have missed this earlier in the dialog, but is this capability
in the SVN trunk right now, or still on the TODO list?

Brian
Brian M. Adams, PhD (briadam_at_[hidden])
Optimization and Uncertainty Estimation
Sandia National Laboratories
P.O. Box 5800, Mail Stop 1318
Albuquerque, NM 87185-1318