Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fwd: R npRmpi
From: Caird, Andrew J (acaird_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-18 16:20:08

Dr. Yu sent me a version of this intended for OpenMPI back in September.
I was just today getting around to trying it, although I noticed that it
doesn't work with R v2.6, so my plans just changed a little.

If Dr. Yu gives permission, I'll send to you what he sent to me, or
perhaps he'll post it to this list.

--andy