Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error with Vprotocol pessimist
From: Aurelien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-13 13:51:18

If you want to use the pessimist message logging you have to use the "-
mca vprotocol pessimist" flag on your command line. This should work
despite the bug because if I understand correctly, the issue you
experience should occur only when fault tolerance is disabled.
I have troubles to reproduce the particular bug you are experiencing.
What compiler and what architecture are you using ?

Aurelien