Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Dual ethernet & OpenMPI
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-12 15:44:27

You can specify which network interface should be used by Open MPI via
the btl_tcp_if_include MCA parameter (using the interface name, e.g.
eth0,eth1). You can even specify how the messages will be distributed
between the networks (please read the FAQ for more info about this).

To test that you doubled your bandwidth use any point-to-point
benchmark such as NetPIPE.

   Thanks,
     george.