Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Configure fails with icc 10.1.008
From: David Gunter (dog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-10 10:12:19

A quick reading of this thread makes it sound to me as if you are
using icc to compile c++ code. The correct compiler to use is icpc.
This has been the case since at least the version 9 release of the
Intel compilers. icc will not compile c++ code.

Hope this is useful.

David Gunter
HPC-3: Parallel Tools Team
Los Alamos National Laboratory