Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Q: Problems launching MPMD applications? ('mca_oob_tcp_peer_try_connect' error 103)
From: Brian Dobbins (bdobbins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-05 10:47:22

Hi Josh,

I believe the problem is that you are only applying the MCA
> parameters to the first app context instead of all of them:

  Thank you *very* much.. applying the parameters with -gmca works fine with
the test case (and I'll try the actual one soon). However and this is
minor since it works with method (1),...

> There are two main ways of doing this:

2) Alternatively you can duplicate the MCA parameters for each app context:

  .. This actually doesn't work. I had thought of that and tried it, and I
still get the same connection problems. I just rechecked this again to be
sure.

  Again, many thanks for the help!

  With best wishes,
  - Brian