Subject: Re: [OMPI users] version 1.3
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-28 12:15:51

v1.3's schedule is being developed right now -- it was a little hard
to hear on the teleconference yesterday, but I think I heard Brad
Benton from IBM (one of the two Release Managers for the v1.3 series)
say that he'd have a plan for review by the group next week.

So far, I've been [wildly] estimating 1HCY2008. I don't think it
would be a good idea to try to be any more precise before we get the
RM's input. :-)

On Nov 28, 2007, at 5:39 AM, Neeraj Chourasia wrote:

> When is the version 1.3 scheduled to be released? As it would
> contain checkpointing, library for non-blocking communication,
> ConnectX for QP's, it would be great to have it ASAP. Since i am
> evaluating MVAPICH against OpenMPI, i found that MVAPICH still has
> upper hand in terms of checkpointing. But i am pretty sure, once
> v1.3 will come, it will help a lot to HPC community.
>
> I can find the development trunk version, but i am more interested
> in production release version.

Cisco Systems