Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Is anyone researching PGAPack
From: Dirk Eddelbuettel (edd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-23 08:01:15

On 22 November 2007 at 17:08, yh sun wrote:
| hi ,
| Recently i am practising with PGAPack. Have anyone do the similiar work?

I have using PGApack with Open MPI. I have also prepared a draft of what
should "soon" become a new / updated PGApack releases, primarily with an
updated / newer license.

| and by the way who knows the e-mail of David Levine who is the developer of
| PGAPack. thanks very much`

I do have David's email via his former mentors and colleagues at Argonne --
but David 'retired' from PGApack many, many years ago.

Hope this helps, Dirk