Subject: Re: [OMPI users] errno=131 ?
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-18 21:29:25

There is a good reason for this. The errno is system dependent. As an
example on my Debian cluster errno 131 means "ENOTRECOVERABLE".
Usually, this value is used with mutexes and not with writev.
If you want to know what the 131 means on your specific system, take a
look in /usr/include/errno.h.

   george.