Subject: [OMPI users] PML failed
From: Clement Kam Man Chu (clement.chu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-09 05:59:39

Hi,

   When I try to run 1024 processes on 256 cpus, I got the following error:
It looks like MPI_INIT failed for some reason; your parallel process is
likely to abort. There are many reasons that a parallel process can
fail during MPI_INIT; some of which are due to configuration or environment
problems. This failure appears to be an internal failure; here's some
additional information (which may only be relevant to an Open MPI
developer):

 PML add procs failed
 --> Returned "Out of resource" (-2) instead of "Success" (0)
*** An error occurred in MPI_Init
*** before MPI was initialized
*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (goodbye)

Regards,