From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-07 10:00:31

--- Adrian Knoth <adi_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 08:09:14AM -0500, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
> > I'm not familiar with DOCK or Debian, but you will definitely have
>
> And last but not least,

Surely not last. My OpenMPI was intel compiled. Simple reason: Amber9, as a
Fortran program, runs faster on intels than on gnu (or any other known compiler
, according to benchmatcs carried out by a number of guys) (intels are free as
gnu for my private use). And pointing MPICH for a program compiled gnu C (like
DOCK) to OpenMPI compiled intel was OK. ifort does not work if no icc is
present, so you may understand why.

In summary, when posing a question, either there is a suggestion how to
possibly come out, or side comments are junk.

Thanks
francesco

f.

 I'd like to point to the official Debian package

http://mail.yahoo.com