From: Neeraj Chourasia (neeraj_ch1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-24 00:14:19

Hello Guys,    I had openmpi v1.2 installed on my cluster. Couple of days back, i thought to upgrade it to v1.2.4(latest release i suppose). Since i didnt want to take risk, i first installed it on temporary location and did bandwidth and bidirectional bandwidth test provided by the OSU guys, and to my surprise, old version performs better in both scenarios.Could anyone give me the reason for the same?I repeated the above point to point  tests between all set of nodes, but the result were same :(-Neeraj