From: Prasun Ratn (prasun.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 15:57:07

I assumed you meant processes on a host, but I noticed that you
wrote "cores". I'm not sure what the answer is if you really meant cores.

I run different number of processes per "node" using mpirun
-hostfile=hosts .... ,
where hosts file contains:

host0 slots=5
host1 slots=5
host2 slots=5
host3 slots=5
host4 slots=4
host5 slots=4
host6 slots=4

This would create 5 processes on host0-3 and 4 processes on host4-6.