From: Siamak Riahi (siamak.riahi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 15:26:51

Thanks for the answer. I have been using LAM MPI. I'm using FDS (Fire
Dynamic Simulator) and in my model I have 7 threads and want to tie them to
two cores which means I don't want the 7 threads to use all four cores on
the cluster that we have. Have you done some thing similar to this?

Thanks,

Siamak