From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 20:41:30

Hi Jorge,

This is interesting. The problem is the universe name:

The "(none)" part is supposed to be the hostname where mpirun is executed. Try

uname -n

These should both return valid hostnames for your machine.

Open MPI pretty much assumes that all nodes have a valid (preferably unique)
hostname. If the above commands don't work, you probably need to fix your

Let me know if this does not work.