From: Neeraj Chourasia (neeraj_ch1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 04:44:36

Hi all,    Could someone suggest me, how to compile programs given in test directory of the source code? There are couple of directories within test which contains sample programs about the usage of datastructures being used by open-MPI. I am able to compile some of the directories at it was having Makefile created on running configure script, but few of them like runtime doesn\'t have the Makefile.Please help me compiling it.-Neeraj